- Jesus is the Lord and creator of all things in heaven and earth, visible and invisible (Col. 1:15-19)
- All men are sinners and deserving to go to hell to burn forever (Rom. 3:9-31; Rom. 6:23; 2 Th. 1:8,9; Rev. 20:11-15).
- Only repentance and faith in Jesus will save a person from going to hell and provide a way for him or her to enter heaven (Rom. 10:9,10)
- Only the blood Jesus shed on the cross is sufficient to forgive sin and save a person from hell, demons and the sinful nature (Heb. 9:20-22; Heb. 10:14,29; Rev. 12:11)
- The Bible is infallible and the highest authority on truth and reality (2 Tim. 3:16,17; 2 Pt. 20,21).
- Jesus' followers must follow all of Jesus' commands (Mt. 7:21-23; John. 14:21; 1 Jn. 5:3).
- Jesus is coming back bodily to judge the world after a period of great deception and tribulation (Mt. 24,25; Lk. 17:20-37; Lk. 21:5-36; 1 Th. 4:13-5:11; 2 Th. 2:1-12; Rev. 6-20).
Also, many churches may have previously believed the above truths but
at some point quietly changed their
position. Thus, it may also be good to ask the pastor
the following questions:
- Do you speak out against abortion,
divorce, adultery, fornication,
homosexuality, fiat money and unnecessary wars of aggression since they are grievous sins?
- Are you willing to speak out against
these and other grievous sins even if the government says you are
guilty of a "hate crime"?
- Are you willing to go to jail or die for
what you believe?
- If the government takes away your
church's tax exemption status, will you still continue to carry on as
usual and just trust the Lord to provide financial support?
- Are you studying alternate media and teaching your people about the
evil plans of the Illuminati and the New World Order, or are you trusting
that the mainstream media tells us all we need to know about what's
- Are you receiving money from FEMA for
emergency response? If so, will you encourage your church members to
go to FEMA concentration camps when martial law is declared?
- Are you preparing your people for the
coming persecution, or are you telling them they will be raptured out
before any persecution comes?
- Are you more concerned about attendance
and financial support than telling the people the truth about the
future persecution and chaos?
Answers to these questions should also help make it clear if it's worth staying of not. Some shepherds are going to lead their flocks to slaughter.
Further study (primarily for Christians in the US)
- John 10:1-18, Ezek. 34:1-10 and Isa. 56:9-12
- Registration of house groups in China may come to the United States (Nov. 27, 2013)
- Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law or listen to this
- The Secret Link Between School Shootings, Dec. 21, 2012 and the Coming USD Collapse
- Russ Dizmar has also investigated and taught extensively on the plan for sleeper assassins to rise up one day all over the US when the power grid goes down; click here to listen to 22 minutes of excerpts or visit Shatter the Darkness
- DHS vs. Christians by Dave Hodges, "Does your religious leader serve the word and the will of God, or does he serve the New World Order through tacit acquiescence? ...If your church is a 501(c)(3) organization, then your church has a significant financial motivation to not accurately interpret the true message of the Bible. The tax exempt status of being a 501(c)(3) organization is a significant cornerstone of this shift away from allegiance to God and towards worshiping our new Savior, the federal government. The root of all evil is money and if your church is a tax-exempt 501 (C) (3), then your Pastor and your church leadership cannot be trusted. Why? Because they will avoid saying anything controversial because under 501(C)(3) regulations, a tax-exempt foundation cannot profess any political beliefs."
- Save Your Soul By Leaving Your Government Controlled Church (Oct. 21, 2013)
- Questions for Church Leadership
- Brother Bob's Vision of Persecution and Martyrdom in the US, especially the third part about the unfaithful pastor payoff.
- Churches working with US Federal Govt to implement work IDs on a local level
- FEMA Pastor Speaks Out! Reveal Secret About What They'll Be Called to Do By the Government
- On Leaving Church (Dec. 26, 2014)