- COVID testing relies on DNA sampling - usually for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing. However, your DNA is valuable, because it was given to you by God and it uniquely identifies you as a person. DNA is a non-fungible commodity, i.e., it is unique and thereby cannot be exchanged or replaced with something that is of equal value. It is also a private matter and need not be shared or made public - just like your financial records or personal secrets of the heart. If you go out of your way to protect your financial data, you should be 100 times more concerned about protecting your genomic sequence data!
- Just as only the Jewish High Priest was the only one allowed to enter into the Holy of Holies once per year (Leviticus 16:2,3, 12-17, 29-34; Luke 1:8-11; Hebrews 9:3-7,25), so also Jesus Christ - the Great High Priest (Hebrews 2:17, 3:1, 4:14,15, 5:5,10, 6:20, 7:26, 8:1,3, 9:11) - should be the only one allowed to enter into a person's Holy of Holies - the person's DNA. No other people should be allowed to go inside and look at it! See DNA - The Holy of Holies in the Temple of God.
- PCR tests are known to be highly inaccurate, giving false positive data that is unfortunately taken as the main diagnostic criteria. One German Microbiologist says that it is completely crazy, because people who are not ill and who have no symptoms are being tested with a test that is lying most of the time when the results are positive. This is one reason why fear and panic have spread all over the world - gross exaggeration of the number of infected people! And the consequences of having false positive results can be bad, like being quaranteened in a place that may actually cause a person to become sick or to miss time at work or be away from one's family and duties.
- The deep nasal swab can come dangerously close to a person's olfactory bulb, potentially damaging or injuring it.
- The deep nasal swab can potentially have harmful substances or nanobots that can be implanted on a person's olfactory bulb or even absorbed into the person's brain, thus causing injury or neurological damage. This may be the reason that these swabs are normally twisted when fully inserted.
- Sample cells and DNA test information can be used for sequencing, and the results can be sold and used for research purposes.
- DNA sequence information can be stored in a database and aggragated for future use in harvesting information via artificial intelligence. This DNA sequence information can be used for various malignant purposes, including making bioweapons that uniquely target certain DNA sequences.
- The new global financial system after the Great Reset is planned to be cryptocurrency-based and related to people's DNA for identification and authentication purposes. Thus, to be part of the new cryptocurrency system and receive tokens, a person will probably be required to have his or her DNA sequence somehow tied to a blockchain (a public transactional database). This is a bad idea, as it makes a person dependent upon the system and the whims of the people in power to grant or take away cryptocurrency tokens and thus makes the person easily manipulated and a slave to the system rather than free to serve their Sovereign Creator.
- Selling one's DNA sequence for a few cryptocurrency tokens is the same as Esau selling his birthright for a pot of red bean stew. God never forgave him.
Therefore, just say no thank you to COVID tests and vaccines.
The bottom line is: do you trust the technocrats?
The Bible says that we should trust God, not political leaders, including technocrats.
Don't put your trust in princes or in mortals, who cannot help. - Psalm 146:3 CJB
It is better to take refuge in Adonai than to trust in human beings; better to take refuge in Adonai than to put one's trust in princes. - Psalm 118:8,9 CJB